All candidates who are going to participate in the exam can get Kashmir University Previous Papers they can prepare from the Kashmir University Syllabus, Study Material & Entrance Papers. For that reason, we have provided the Kashmir University Entrance Test Papers for all subjects on this page. So that, the applied candidates can easily download KU Sem wise Study Notes PDFs from direct links at the end of this article for Exam Preparation. This will help all the students of KU to prepare well in Exams of UOK by reading Kashmir University Old Question Papers.
Kashmir University will select the Candidates based on the marks obtained in the University of Kashmir Test. Candidates who are aware of the Kashmir University Question Papers and practiced the Kashmir University Exam Notes have a very good chance to score well in the Written Test for Kashmir University Exams.
Kashmir University Details
|Board Name||University of Kashmir|
|Name of Exam||Kashmir University UG/PG/P.hd/Entrance Exam|
|Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
Download University of Kashmir Previous Years Question Papers
- School of Arts, Languages and Literature
- School of Business Studies
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Institute of Technology
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Applied Sciences & Technology
- School of Earth & Environmental Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Education & Behavioural Sciences
- School of Law
- Faculty of Medicine
- School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences
- School of Unani & Ayurvedic Medicine
- School of Open Learning
About Kashmir University
The University of Kashmir informally known as Kashmir University (KU) is a collegiate public state university located on the eastern side of Dal Lake in the city of Srinagar. KU University is the main university of J&K (Jammu and Kashmir).
- Address: Hazratbal, Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir 190006
- Phone Number of Kashmir University: 0194-227 2004
- Location: Hazratbal, Kashmir
Here in this article we will provide you all the previous papers of Kashmir University. By the help this candidates are able to understand the pattern of paper and syllabus.