On this page, applicants can download syllabus for UGC National Eligibility Test 2023. Candidates must be aware of the UGC NET Paper 1 & 2 examination pattern and scheme before appearing in the entrance test. Also check previous questions papers for having a better understanding of syllabus and examination pattern.
UGC NET Syllabus – Details
|Name Of The Board||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Entrance Exam||University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Purpose||For posts of Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)|
You can check the link for UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus PDF Download here. Candidates can check UGC NET Previous Year Papers to have a look over exam pattern, difficulty level, marking schema, subject wise question distribution etc. To analyze your efficiency of solving questions, you should practice UGC NET Sample Papers/ Modal Papers.
UGC National Eligibility Test Pattern
|UGC NET Paper||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|UGC NET Paper 1||50||100|
|UGC NET Paper 2||100||200|
How To Download UGC NET Syllabus PDF?
To get Official UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus PDFs, you are required to follow the below important steps:
- First of all Students need to log on the official website i.e.,ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- On the home page you have to select the “UGC NET Paper 1 & 2 Syllabus” tab which is visible bottom of the page.
- Now you are on the page containing the various UGC NET syllabuses, you need to select the suitable link to get Syllabus.
- Now UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus will be shown on your screen.
- You can download it for better preparation of the exam.
Download UGC NET 2023 Syllabus – Direct Links
The syllabus of UGC NET 2023 will have topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics subjects of Class 12th.
Hope this article will help you start preparing for UGC NET Paper 1 & 2. For any type of assistance regarding UGC National Eligibility Test Syllabus, Pattern, Eligibility etc, comment in the comment box below. We will help you for sure. Good Luck!!! Thank you for visiting our site.